Friday, October 24, 2008

Right now, im missing everyone ):


Ahqiu!
thanks for being there for me for the past 2 years :D
i'll never forget you. :D
love you to the max <33



Yana!
love you alot!!!
thanks for being there when i needed a listening ear:D
Zul!
friends since last year :D
Honey!
thanks for always being there&for listening to me ranting all the way.
love you always :D


Sexybabe!
classes for more fun with you all around :D
love you <33


Ms shuhadah
form teacher since last year,
thanks for everything :D


Sayang!
you're leaving us next year alrdy.
we'lll miss you ):


Darling!
thanks for being there &listening to me rant all the way. love you <33


Sweetheart!
thanks for always being there for me
when im feeling extremely down or when something happens.
lvoe you <33


Part of the 'hitman family' -.-
thanks for introducing me to hitman. :D


Huijuan
next year you're leaving us alrdy.
we'll miss you ):


Afiq!
you're always there to hear me rant bout everything :D
thanks for everything :D


Adelene!
thanks for everything&cheering me up when i feel empty or feel really sad.
love you <33
If i missed out your name, tag me.
oh ya, wenli.
i'll post yours later.
sorry :X


No comments: