Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY DAYS AWAIT!


I didnt even know i took this picture with zoe.
anyway, i miss wearing my shoes with my lovely orange shoeaces. ):
i cant wait to go out shopping with my darlings :D
happy days awaits !
&today, went to shop for my furniture at ikea.
finally bought the stuff that we wanted etcetc.
painted the room yesterday.
&mummy bought me a chocolate cake, you know the one that once your fork cuts the cake, than the chocolate will ooze out?
yea man!
mummy bought it for me :D
&nice ate half of it :/
anyway, its really good.
&my birthday is coming, going to a i-forgot-the-name restaurant, but its really good i can assure you [i think ;x]
anyway, long wordy post cause everyone says i never update.
yeaa, &my room is like in pink -.-
nice forced me to use it, but anyway, it isnt so bad.
pictures of my new room will be posted after the furniture arrives, which is on thursday, cant wait!
&so far, life has been good, even though there are many ups&downs.
[oh god, i sound so )(*&^%$£"!]
but anyway, i guess the class chalet is confirmed alrdy.
i cant wait!
many things are gonna happen in november, i so totally love november <3
anyway, my post has been so wordy, so, i shall just stop here.

No comments: