Tuesday, December 29, 2009

leave unsaid, unspoken


Current music: Broken-hearted girl- Beyonce
Current mood: full of regrets but hopeful
omg the year is coming to an end and all i did this holiday was go for dance&musical pract&going for church stuff etcetcetc.
totally no time for myself ):
i was just telling serene&joey[ no order] about my holiday and how i wasn't able to have me-time ): ):
my holiday was totally burnt due to a never ending schedule of stuff for me. sigh
but I'm totally glad that i didn't waste my holidays rotting like some fool[ no offence] because i spent my time doing so many stuff that i love :)
ya okay just went to kl last week-ish.
so happy omg so funny every night we would watch those shows in the hotel room until i fell asleep heheh.
okay i had so much fun having time to rest ahh~
anyway just had dance pract today so tiring but so fun.
anyway i totally need to buy my school stuff cause school's reopening in like a few days!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Birthday Adelene!!!!!!!!!!
sorry this is so delayed, anyway i hope you had a great celebration!
seeyou soon!
<3

No comments: