Sunday, February 7, 2010

Earth shattering

Current music: none
Current mood:tired&sad
the title has no link to my post but it was so into me cause im listening to the improved version of the danceworks song by zul cause he just sent it to me.
so anyway, i am literally @ the verge on dying now.
my brain is blocked and i seriously dont know how to do my fnn coursework.
i am lacking sleep :(
been extremely busy these few days.
had chingay pract till late @ night.
reached home around 12-ish than slept @ 2plus after watching glee&the hills.
hahah i fell asleep halfway than banan was talking to herself without knowing that i fell asleep.
hahaah!
anyway, had an awesome shopping spree today!
i bought almost all the stuff i need for the new year and omg i cant wait for fnn to end alrdy.
i absolutely dread seeing ms sng and doing fnn cause it makes me sleep.
having common test in a few days.
i am also dying because i haven't revised. i do not have time to study.
damnit. I.NEED.TIME.
there's so many things for me to do, but there's so little time.
things i MUST do:
-study for common test.
-do my fnn coursework
-hurry choreograph the dance for the west anniversary
-chingay rehearsal
-make time for church stuff
-make time for ydance
-make time for musical[sat]
-make time for myself
.
.
so tired.
anyway, had musical rehearsal on sat which was absolutely _______[i dont know what to say]
and there isnt musical pract on fri but there's musical on sat!
which means i've got to go for the jc/poly service by myself.
joy.

i am so sad & tired & i wanna skip school tomorrow but obviously i will not.
i need to sleep badly.
anyway, on a very happy note, cny is coming this week!
&there's a reunion dinner on fri with vwc
like finally i get to rest.
and FINALLY there's a freaking holiday till tues which means no fnn!
hooray~
yes im slightly insane now because my brain isnt functioning.

No comments: