Tuesday, March 16, 2010

feedlefeedumfeedoom

Current music: Telephone- lady gaga ft beyonce
Current mood: sucky
having mixed feelings about many stuff right now.
don't wanna elaborate much but its really very disheartening to know that people give up on things quite easily.
i mean, i give up on many stuffs in my life too, but its about hanging on and to always see the end point.
its pretty frustrating to see people around me give up on so many stuff when i know that they can hold on to it.
damn.
.
.
.
shifting gears, life is totally horrible now.
i've been having prefects camp etcetc the past few days.
it was so fun and we were just talking about how we love to have so many things in our schedule and to always feel like we've got something to do.
its that extra push that make me wanna live my life.
i love feeling that i have a lot of things to do and i kinda love the business because i feel busy.
yes, i know i am a psycho but life is boring now it sucks.
i hate doing nothing at home but i just cant lift my butt away from my computer chair to start studying.
i seriously need that extra push to get my fat butt to move and to start studying.
damnit.damnit.damnit.
p.s. i cant wait for eclipse!

No comments: