Friday, June 11, 2010

Rock-a-by baby

Current music: Yellow- Coldplay
Current mood: sleepy


I am gonna fall off my seat soon cause im so tired.
been having late nights watching ANTM with ness till we- i meant me start to fall asleep.
we'll usually sleep @ 1-2plus than i'll have to crawl out of my bed for school @ 7 the next morning.
and the worst part is that i am always late.
I would do anything to sleep now but i have ydance pract in a while so gonna prepare and leave the house real soon so I cant sleep. sobs
anyway, got a huge huge urge to go sleep and tell them that i cant make it for ydance pract but.. its our final pract until the next pract which by then, the choreo should be perfect so.. im just gonna hang in there and plop to bed as soon as i get back.
anyway, its (finally) the last day of school~ yay but im only left with 2 weeks and most days are alrdy burnt cause i am grounded.
k gonna get ready then leave house soon
bb




No comments: