Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Once upon a time I was falling in love, abd now I'm only falling apart

Hey you guys i'm just gonna have a quick update on my itouch since I rarely use my comp nowadays. Everything has just passed in a flash.
My major papers are over, my holiday has began. Camp is coming!!
Now that I have nothing to do at home at all, I start to think a lot! I'm really happy most of the time but you know when you just start to think-I become the most depressed girl on earth. Like I already decided and made plans for so many stuff, and I start to over think and than I start to hesitate and worry whether my choice was right. Hmm I hate this feeling :(
but really thank God for still helping me overcome all these and yea I try my best not to overthink now.
So anyway my purpose of blogging today was because CAMP IS COMING!!!!
I am really looking forward for camp everything!!
Looking forward to shopping trips with adelene&doris and the vwa girls!! Wheee not forgetting my beloved pokkies and kalipp!!
<3<3<3
so anyway off to watch my beloved Joshua!!

No comments: