Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Inevitable

Goodbyes, heartbreaks, sadness and change, are inevitable.
As much as I hate all of these, it will still happen.
Time and time again I try to push myself away from people so that I will not feel this way, but You have proven to me that it is completely fine to trust in all of these.
Yes I don't like to feel this way, but to advance to a higher level, this must happen.

Moving on to a greater and fresher start... Firmly believe that You have greater plans in stored.

My heart and my soul yearns for some glimmer of hope in a certain situation, but yet time again I am just faced with a fact that the outcome will always be the same.
I don't want to feel this way! But the results never fail to disappoint me...
Thinking of what will happen to me in the future, I don't want to have a hardened heart...

My mind seems to have a life of its own, though I will try my best not to over think and worry, my mind never fails to lead me there.
I don't want to think bout it...

Desperately in need of someone whom I can just talk to, someone who will just listen... And let me pour my heart out without judging or giving comments...
Right now I just need someone to listen to, feeling like there's so many things in my heart though there isn't...

No comments: