Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bird Day

Current music: Haven't met you yet- Michael Buble
Current mood: happy
16 November 2009,
Went out with zoe,serene,qiuxuan,joey&genevieve[ no order] to far east & bugis to so called celebrate serene& my birthday.
had so much fun with them laughing&embarrassing ourselves & i was on a cant-buy-anything-cause-im-broke mood.
haha but i did buy a bag& thank you so much to : zoe,qiuxuan&serene for sharing money to buy me a dress.
hahha.
love them all <3
17November 2009,
had dance the whole day till 5 then rushed home & left to meet mum&banan for birthday dinner @ amara hotel :D
so happy :)
the dessert is crazy!
then banan started laughing like some pig cause i kept on talking about how nice their dessert is compared to the jelly-jelly carousel dessert.heheheh
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway, thanks so much to everyone who had wished me a happy birthday&for some who actually wished me @ 12 though i was sleeping like a pig.
anyway, i just saw my facebook & yay many[ okay la only a few] people wished me happy birthday.
anyway, gonna meet with seokxian for shepherding later.
:)

No comments: