Sunday, November 22, 2009

The world is ending


Current music: I will be- Leona lewis
Current mood: dying to pee
i forgot to mention that i watched 2012 like .. last wed??????
ya anyway its super boring i was so close to falling asleep & i was playing with my hair, staring into space, stoning etc.
hahaha!
i only enjoyed the last part&those climax part.
the stupidest/funniest thing was lik when there's a funny scene, singaporeans[excluding me] like to clap their hands and laugh like siht& in my heart im thinking 'Seriously, the actors cant hear you, so there's no point clapping&cheering on'
hahaha!
than they literally clapped&cheered on when the movie ended and i was disturbed by them when i was just about to fall asleep.
ahaahhaah!
okay, thats my own opinion only. dont take me to seriously.
anyway, now that i have money $$, i dont feel & dont have the time to shop anymore.
hahaha!
the trip to far east & bugis last monday rally changed my view and now i feel like saving all my money heheheheeh!
okay anyway, banan told me to shop online so .. i guess i will.
anyway, im gonna be so busy with the musical pract+ dance+ camps coming up ):

No comments: