Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my future decided

I've thought about it and i've finally realised that this is where i want to be.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not going to school throughout this week because of musical pract and also because im sick.
i was sharing my drink with yasmeen and she was like im sick you know, and i thought it was some cough or something..
sobs ;/
had fever since yesterday and it sucks.
anyway, REACH the musical is this sat!
i am finally, after many many months or practice, excited about the musical.
i've thought about many stuff lately, and i realised so many things and it makes me see life in a different perspective- both good and bad.
anyway, watched so you think you can dance& glee today. yay happy day for me although being sick is nothing to be happy about.
anyway, i cant believe i am saying this, but, i cant wait for REACH the musical :) :)
i might as well make the best of what i have, right?



No comments: