Sunday, May 2, 2010

eclipse eclipse eclipse!


Current music: here(in your arms) -hellogoodbye
Current mood: thoughtful
i cant wait for eclipse
i cant wait for myes to end
i cant wait for n lvls to end
i cant wait to go shopping
i cant wait to be able to rest without worrying about my exams
i cant wait to know what my future holds.
.
.
.
.
i have been thinking(and still am) about what my future holds.
a horrible thought crept in my head yesterday while watching wild child i the middle of the night.
i had this certain uncertainty that what if what i thought i love wasnt what i will continue to love in the future?
.
.
.
.
on a total different note, i love the taohuey from .. the place near pomo. the shop that is super famous for their taohuey.
okay super random cause im eating it now.
anyway, had a real good short trip to jb with family yesterday.
it made me think of last year's holiday @ kl and made me wanna have a holiday again. sigh.
but yay there's phillipines&shanghai[???] to look forward to!
anyway i am stoked cause tomorrow is a holiday~~
whee a much well deserved holiday for me cause school is draining my energy because i have nothing to look forward to.
yes i do not make sense now.
okay bb off to (try and) study now :) :) :)

No comments: