Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ignorance is bliss

Current music: imma be- b.e.p.
Current mood: thoughtful
I've been thinking about lately.
about my studies, my future,my life, my friends, my family.
only 2 papers more to TOTAL FREEDOM(for the month of may)!!!!
I've been stuffing all the information up my brain lately because I've missed out on alot.
anyway, i am still thinking..
anyway, celebrated mothers' day twice, once with just mum&dad on sat, and the other with the whole family on sun.
had service on sat, then had vwest huddle which was quite fun hahahaha.
ate taohuey near pomo with vwestc hahah
hahah then supposed to study with cristine but we ended up walking @ orchardcentral.
hahaah rushed to ps to buy mum's present which i regret like mad cause i wanted to buy her the loreal revitalift but i was so stupid i bought her a bouquet of flowers.
thank god she loved the flowers! hahahaah
i still wanna buy the revitalift for her, hmm maybe I'll ask banana to buy it for her hahah.
anyway, on Sunday, study like mad till 4ish than bathed and went to like chinatown for dinner cause dad loves the food there.
hahah ate dessert there and walked around afterwards, so funny it felt so much like the hold except that i had a paper tomorrow.
hahah.
i should start studying now ok bb






No comments: