Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's been awhile


Current mood: Happy and contented
Current music: --
You know how happniess overtakes your entire being and everything just seems right?
yup im feeling that now.
:D
anyway, i am really touched by people who asked me not to give up hahah cause i wrote on my fackbook status saying that im giving up ...
yupyup, it feels great to be happy :)
and i recently watched Step Up 3D with the ydance members last friday.
It is reallly something that anyone cannot ever miss cause its so good!
The people there are not just talented, they are meant to dance. seriously, its so hard to find someone - let alone a group of people, who are meant to dance. lovelovelovelovelove.
love the Glee guy who is inside Step Up 3 too cause he is an extremely talented dancer.
anyway, having my prelims now which is taking a toil on me cause i havent been studying alot lately now so im cramming up many notes in my head and im just so tired and i want to sleeeep.
.
I'm holding on so tightly that no one can pull me away from it.

No comments: