Saturday, August 14, 2010

So sick of wishing you were still here

Current music: -
Current mood: happy but sad
This week has been an awesome week for me!
been having so many ess practise and rehearsals for like a month or so, and now its over.
hahah having mixed feelings bout it.
i seriously gained so much more than i ever wanted by performing in this ess.
being in ydance and leaving my sch dance for a while has totally changed my perspective of how much i love dance so much and how the world is so beautiful and nice :)
serious, the passion of my love for dance has increased by ten billion percent.
hahah okay I'm joking. but i am so happy and delighted and overjoyed and grateful to be part of the ess.
wheeeeee, happy days happy days :)
im so gonna miss the late rehearsals and my praying so hard that i wont be late for school the next day and trying so hard just to get the correct emotions hahaha.
in short, I AM SO HAPPY!
anyway, i have like 2 pictures of the dancers in my phone but the quality sucks hahah so not gonna post it up.
its so funny how i used to be depressed over something, and how God made a way for me and how much i love what he did.
anyway, ONLY 2 SHORT MONTHS TO GO!
p.s. i am so determined to go and join a dance troupe now!

No comments: