Friday, December 31, 2010

2011!


As I approach 2011, I'm really excited for many things!
I know it'll be a blast!
I'm only minutes away from the new year so just wanna post a short post.
There were many significant moments and memories in 2010 that shaped and mould me to be where i am today.
Be it good times or bad times, I am grateful for it all because without all those, my life wont be like how it is now.
.
To my beloved friends who was always there for me when I died inside, when I was a bitch, when I wasn't good and nice, I really appreciate all that you've done. I know how the year was for me, when my life was meaningless for awhile, thanks for always standing by me. You are such a joy to be with!
.
To my beloved church friends, thank you for making me smile when I wasn't feeling good. Thank you for spending time with me and mostly, thank you for accepting me and my flaws altogether. You are such a blessing in my life!
.
To the problems and challenges I faced this year, thank you for making my life a wreck. That's when I start to see things differently in a new light. Thank you for letting me grow constantly because of the things you put in my life.
To my family, Thank you for understanding me and loving me when you see all my flaws and weakness I hide so well. Thank you for giving me the unconditional love even when I didn't meet to your expectations or when I was hollow.
.
To the new year 2011. I believe this year ahead would be a great challenging year for me, and I'm looking forward to it. To be able to ignite strong even after facing such tough times would be such a memorable thing for me. To remind me that I'm still a strong girl.
I believe I can do it, and I know I'll not be alone :)
.
.
.
Cheers to a wonderful 2011 ahead!
xoxo

No comments: