Tuesday, January 19, 2010

But thoughts they changed and times they rearranged

Current music: a day late- anberlin
Current mood: content
why must you kee doing this to me?
why must you always change you mind the last min then forget to inforn me?
why must you think that its always my fault if something happens?
why must you do this to me?
-
-
-

anyway, im really looking forward to sleeping a tad bit longer tomorrow cause its wednesday~
but the lessons still drags on till eternity.
anyway, this week went on pretty great.
had danceworks after school followed by meeting up with vwc people but i did not in the end cause i couldnt contact them + no batt + i couldnt find them + banan wanted to meet me.
anyway, went to cut bangs cause erica and jamie cut it and we were saying that if she cus bangs, i will cut it too so yea.
hahaha i look like a sec1.
hahaahhaahahahhah

No comments: