Sunday, January 24, 2010

you take my hand&drag me head first, fearless

Current music: smash into you- beyonce
Current mood: thoughtful
Yesterday, 23january2010,
so glad there wasnt ydance so i slept longer which was super nice.
than met up with bwc2 people than left for church.
after service, rushed off to meet joan.
than afterwards we rushed to the chingay rehearsal.
yesterday was such a complicated day.
it was such an awesome day and it made me realise who are the nice people.
anyway, im so glad we have xujie,peter teo, ming gao[ no order] as our dance teachers :)
Today, 24january2010,
today was an awesome day because i slept for so long for like the first time in the year without an alarm clock to wake me up.
yay so happy.
than went to lot to get lunch with banana&ness.
hahah we bought mos burger and i saw weixian.
hahaha so funny
anyway, im gona rush out my 20-page fnn research.
joy


No comments: