Monday, January 11, 2010

you pull me thru' so many emotions

Current music: The best you never had- leona lewis
Current mood: a hint of jealousy + determined
i've been so busy lately i forgot how it feels like to be having too much time
but at least i like being busy, usually.
anyway, quick recap of what i did.
i totally didnt know i had ydance on sat than i went to the market with mum until jamie called me.
hhaha so i rushed down to nexus for ydance.
it was pretty nice.
haha than had service than ate lunch with the vwestc people than left to meet mum& dad to buy my books.
sun was such an awesome day for me cause i was so relaxed.
hahah!
&ness made me&banan follow her to ut just so that she can thread.
hahah!
today was such a short day, than went to see the o levels people get their results back & that kinda got my motivated to study.
i cant wait till 1 month before to study.
ya so i am going to start studying now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw my ss file is so empty!
help!

No comments: